Email marketing is a great way to reach your fans quickly and effectively. It may be something you want to do but have no idea how to go about doing it, so let us help you! There are many reasons why it is such an impactful marketing strategy and why you should be doing it, including:
- Return on Investment: Businesses typically opt for an email marketing strategy due to the high ROI. For example in 2011, “The Direct marketing Association estimated that email marketing typically returns £40 for every £1 invested.” Makes you think why didn’t you start doing this sooner, right?
- Easy to create: You don’t have a to be a graphic designer to create an interesting emailer all you have to do is create a campaign that includes templates, videos, images and logos and you’re set! But let’s not forget that the content itself is key and that should always be the most interesting thing on the page.
- Cost effective: Email marketing is a relatively cheap strategy compared to other channels like video and advertising; there are also no printing or postage costs and no fees incurred for displaying your message on a billboard. Unless you decide to pay (a small fee) for a specialist email software that can automate, track and evaluate emails it is basically free.
- Quick: As email is immediate, you can start seeing results quickly hence the popularity of 24 hour sales. Companies that inform customers of a 24 hour sale are able to create a sense of urgency and can convince readers to take immediate action. Compare this to when it takes businesses weeks to see results from a billboard campaign and I think you’d agree they’re great at getting a reader to take action quickly.
- Shareable: With everything being so easily shared these days, you want to make sure you include something that your subscribers will want to share. The best are usually competitions, giveaways or deals. Your subscribers could become your brand evangelists –taking your business to new markets.
- Trackable: A lot of email software have tracking capabilities that enable you to see who received your email, who opened it, who unsubscribed from it as well as click-through and conversion rates. All of which help pin point your key areas and what you may need to improve on in the next emailer.
We are experts in creating effective, compelling and engaging emails that are tailored to your readers and subscribers. We can then track the emailer performance using analytical tools, this will show response rate, conversion rate, open rate, unsubscribers and more.
By working with you, our team of expert writers will create emails specifically designed to your business needs. We will explore, with you, your business objectives, the objectives and themes of the marketing emails, your ideal ROI and any other business goals.
Our emails are tailor made to ensure they are aligned with your branding and styling requirements personalised to your audience.
< Back to Content Marketing